As designers we tend to be over protective of our work, only sharing when it’s polished. It may be difficult to convince your team that transparency is worthwhile, but the best way to get everyone onboard is to start sharing.
Not sure what to share? Here are some ideas:
- Whatever you’re working on right now, regardless of how finished it is
- Explorations for a past project
- Photos of sticky note or whiteboard sketches
- Animated gifs or videos of prototypes
- UI mock-ups you need feedback on
Here are 6 easy ways to get your ideas in front of the people you work with:
1. You can click the + icon in the top right of the web app
2. You can drag files directly into the browser
3. Upload directly from your iPhone or iPad
4. Upload directly from Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
5. Add files from the web
6. Take a screenshot with the Mac app
Supported file types:
.psd, .png, .jpg, .gif, .pdf, .bmp, .tif, .mov, .mp4, .mpeg, .webm, and .avi.
File size limit:
There is currently a 100mb file size limit on both images and videos.