There are a variety of shortcuts within Wake that you can use to quickly navigate between posts and sets, hide annotations and conversations, and change zoom levels.
- Left & Right Arrow Keys - Navigates between images within a set, and will take you to the next post once you reach the end of a set
- Shift + Left & Right Arrow Keys - Jumps you to the first or last image in a set
- C - Collapses the conversation sidebar
- Space - Hide annotations and thumbnails of sets
- F - Collapses the conversation sidebar and takes your into actual size
- Holding Space + Drag - Allows you to drag around an image while zoomed in
- Z - Cycles through zoom levels (fit to width, fit to height, actual size)